[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:41:42 -0800

Interesting we should be talking about  handwriting.

This weekend we got a small envelope which appeared to be either a
holiday card or invitation.  It was rather small, and after checking it
out with the Optacon I'm am convinced it is a thank-you note.  We can't
tell from whom, or anything much about it, but I'm sure I saw the
beginnings of "thank" and "you", and the space between words indicates
it's probably "Thank you for the..."  Whatever.  That I'll have to have
read, as well as the sender info, but I am pretty sure it's not an ad to
be filed in the round file.  We'll be sure to have someone look at it.
I'll just pop it in my purse if someone hasn't come over by the time I
leave the house again.  True, I don't know who it's from, but at least I
know it's something personal for us.  This note was not printed that
carefully.  Whoever sent it most likely has no idea I would have tried
to read it.  I'm glad I got as far as I did.

Pam