[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:11:51 -0800

Steve,

I had a similar experience with my optacon ii, but it turned out to be
some sort of adjustment problem which tsi fixed at the factory.

For the first few years I had it, this mushiness and sluggishness seemed
to happen occasionally, but after a few years of having it readjusted or
maybe replacing a part, it seems to have worked fine ever since.

I do agree though that the responsiveness is slightly different from the
r1-d.

Don