[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:48:27 -0600

Hi, Judy. Glad to have you with us.
I'm a programmer/analyst for the State of Illinois, and will be retiring
soon.
I had Optacon training in 1977 at Arkansas Enterprises for the Blind, and I
used an Optacon until roughly 2004 when the batteries died on both my R1D
and Optacon II. Both at home and at work, I use a braille display, Jaws and
Openbook.