[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:39:25 -0800

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the welcome.  Good luck on your retirement; what a "fun" economy for
retirement.  I'm still working, but semi-retired and am going to take social
security next year at 64.

About your Optacons... I wonder if anyone can resusitate (did I spell that
correctly?)them,or did you give them up in '04?

Judy A.