[optacon-l] Re: Optacon R- versus Optacon II

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:42:17 -0800

Dear John,

I hear ya!  The retina cables always were one of the weak links in the device -
very easy to pull out or fray.  My parents were both lefties and my brother and
I right handed - go figure that.  So my Mom had left-handed scissors which I
couldn't use, and I learned to set the table with the knife on the left and the
fork on the right, and consequently I'm not the best person to follow driving
directions.

Thanks for the welcome to the list and Happy New year back at you.

Judy Adams