[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: "Eric Clegg" <eclegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:04:10 -0800

Hi Judy,
This is Eric Clegg writing.

Glad to see you on the list.

I got my original Optacon in the fall of 1975 and took the TSI teacher
training course in 1978 or thereabouts.

I remember meeting you in the mid 1980s when you were up in NOrth Jersey and
I participated in a session with commission workers.

I recall going out to have ice ream every night after the sessions.

I still use my Optacon every day for reading tasks.

I have a scanner at work but not one at home.

I moved out to California in 1990 and presently work for the California
Department of Rehabilitation as a Braille transcriber.

Nice to see you on the list.

Warm regards,

Eric Clegg