[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:19:01 -0800

Dear Mary,

What a great success story, and reason to develop a product like the CRT and
Optacon for just such circumstances, since even with a speech access program on
a thumbnail drive, you are running without feedback until you can install it.

What kind of work are you doing these days?

Best regards,

Judy Adams