[optacon-l] Re: hello from former Optacon teacher Judy Adams

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:11:17 -0800

Judy,

You're responses are just fine.  It is a help to a lot of people to
delete the quoted material, but many people forget including myself.
<smile>

I do remember Pete DeVasto although I didn't know him welll.

I know many have a problem with the smaller array on the Optacon, but it
never really bothered me all that much for some reason.  I really do
like the physical design of the ii as well as it's smaller size.  I also
like the fact that you can change the battery if needed.

Both the r1-d and Optacon II get plenty of use around here.

I did use the pc vert synthesizer for a good many years until it died in
the mid 1990s.

Don