[optacon-l] Re: The Optacon User List Activities

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:16:32 -0800

Dear Merrill,

Great to hear from you.  I'll pass your comments on to Gayle, who last year
hosted a reunion of the Optacon teachers in the SF Bay area.  Their house is
amazing - they have a wonderful antique juke box that is in good working order.
 She and her husband Steve, who was an engineer at Telesensory are retired, but
for a while Gayle had an antique business.

What are you doing these days?  Still in New Jersey?

Judy Adams