[optacon-l] Re: The Optacon User List Activities

  • From: "Linda Webb" <rtfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:10:00 -0600

Flamingo and lunches outside sound right to me also so I do believe now, it
was probably '74.  I started with IBM in November of 1975 so it probably was
1974.  I know for sure the training  was actually at TSI but I do recall the
hotel and crossing that bridge to the restaurant.  Maryann Fisher was in the
class for one of my classmates and I think there was an Ellen someone.
That's all I can recall at present.

Gosh I am beginning to feel so old, in years anyway.

Always and Forever...A Randy Travis Fan
Linda and Guide, Greg