[optacon-l] Re: The Optacon User List Activities

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:56:26 -0800

Dear Paula,

Oh my, that's a bad story if those units, which were disseminated by the Dept.
of Education, were never used.  I know that there was extensive teacher
training done in Texas, but I don't know about Texas Tech specifically.  I
would doubt that they were retained after all this time, but it would be worth
someone's checking.  I wonder if Glenda Born is still with the Commission; it's
been a long time since I've been in touch with any Optacon teachers in TX.

Judy Adams