[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:56:21 -0400

Used prices were (much*) better at CPUsed than at the London stores
(not surprising given the size of the markets).

New prices are pretty uniform across the province AFAIK.

*Mac Outpost seemed ludicrously high... PowerBook G3/400 64 MB RAM 6
GB HD for $699. Or, iBook G3/500 12" 192 MB RAM CD-ROM for $800 (Mac
Outpost) vs iBook G3/600 14" for $849 (CPUsed). Perhaps Mac Outpost
hasn't updated the pages?

Eric.