[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:08:08 -0400

thanks for the advice Dave. I've been having trouble getting my head around
wireless so I've deferred to my wife who gave up trying to explain the
advantages to me and just said, get it. Nuff said, I guess.
  You may be right about the Logitech although my son boought it for me and
it was in excess of $100 and has bells and whistles. Maybe worth a shot.
  On the subject of extended warranties. I agree in general and the only one
I ever bought of any kind was on my G4. I had reason to use it once, then I
lost the number. Still, my lack of technical skill on a computer makes the
idea more tempting then on, say, a TV set or car or something. I long noted
that in Consumer Reports surveys Apple scores tops in customer support. Jim