[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:43:02 -0400

I think a local Apple Dealer can give you the Apple Discount. I only
ever got it buying from Computer Stores on campus tho.

Just to comment on the extended warrantees offered by big box stores on
Apple products, any extended warrantee on Apple computers is not worth
it. It will never be as good as service from a reputable Apple dealer,
and it won't go as far as the Extended AppleCare.