[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:00:06 -0400

On 9/21/05, Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On 20-Sep-05, at 10:32 PM, Eric Dunbar wrote:
>
> > You could try CPUsed.ca if you have GTA connections.
> > <http://www.cpused.com/pricelists_www/fpl_apple_used.php>
> >
> > Eric.
> Prices at CPUsed are no less than both Mac Outpost, which I prefer, or
> Mostly Digital, better prices on good used stuff.
> TTFN,
> TeeC

That was _not_ the point!!!

This FYI was provided as an information source, and it's especially
relevant given that CPUsed is likely the largest used Mac retailer in
the province!!!

You've also got to remember that there are now a lot of users on this
list that are _not_ based in London (CPUsed has two locations (one
downtown T.O. and one in the sub-urbs [from hell]) and they do mail
order too).

PS I took a look at the prices, and (I'm as shocked as you) CPUsed.com
is *cheaper* (in some cases by a few $100s) than both Mostly Mac and
Mac Outpost.

Eric.