[muglo] Re Yorkdale store

  • From: Ralph and Joan Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:48:30 -0400

I was in the new Apple Yorkdale store a few weeks ago. Really cool and
so nice to see a store that is all Apple stuff and not have the Macs
down in a back aisle with only a few salespeople knowing where they
are.

Need to win the lottery to buy everything I liked there. I was in
another one in Las Vegas a few months ago that is the same setup.

But the really neat thing. It was a Saturday and kids were in evidence.
So for the small kids, they have a play area, just like many other
stores. Only in this case the play area had Macs. What a great way to
get kids using Macs. And most of them were really little kids too.

Go and have a look. It certainly was worth three drools for my daughter
and me.

Chow
Joan