[muglo] Re: London site

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:43:32 -0400

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Larry.  I checked it out
and, yes, as Bill McGrath has noted, the prices are good.  They are
located at 572 Wellington, right here in London.

I phoned to see if they would waive the shipping and insurance
charges for local sales and met up with "voice mail jail."  I'd be
interested to hear if anyone has dealt with them.  Other than the
"voice mail jail", I agree with Larry it looks very comprehensive.

Leith