[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Dave Bonhoff <gtidave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:42:44 -0400

Don't forget that BestBuy also carries Apple products - and quite
often you will find new machines in their returns rack at reduced
prices.  And now would be a good time to get a machine that a student
bought and had to return!  it will be less than 30 days old from date
of original sale, and you can often haggle a bit.  They may not drop
the price, but they may throw in accessories at no cost.  I didn't
mind not getting a box when I bought my iBook (taxes in) for $50
below suggested retail!
I've heard that the Kitchener store had some returned powerbooks last
week...

Dave