[muglo] Re: powerbook

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:56:03 -0400

I try to avoid the big box stores as much as possible, even if I have
to forgo a small saving.  The smaller retailers will get to know you
and be helpful long after the initial sale is complete I have never
gotten that feeling from a big box store.  Bring your computer back
with a small problem after the purchase the Apple retailers will help
you solve it the Best Buy folks will tell you to contact Apple.

Just my take on it
Gerhard