[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:25:31 -0500

On 14-Dec-06, at 10:38 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> Since I more or less started this - I must say there seems to be an
> enthusiasm for a Meeting but I guess in the end it is up to the
> Executive to decide but it appears that there are places which we
> might use at a reasonable cost!!  I see no objection to allowing
> visitors if that is required - we might even get some converts from
> the 'other' kind!!!
>
>  From my previous experience of being on the Executive, if it is
> decided to go ahead with a meeting, I would recommend to them to
> ask members (through this List) as to when, type of meeting, etc.
> they would like.
>
> Paul

How soon you forget, Paul. The best alternatives are Ted's office,
and a new Member, Ken Dixon an ex cop, has checked out the Police
Station, which would be for free. Mind you I don't know how many
members would be detained.
The last 3 meetings at my house all came about after asking members
when, what etc. My house is still available and I would like to
suggest an Open House type of meeting, a social gathering. I'll
provide food, wine, tea & coffee & 2 G5 iMacs, one with built in
iSight camera. It may turn out to be a demo & social after all. Hands
up all who would come & give a best night next week.
TTFN,    TeeC