[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:03:10 -0500

It seems to me that the Executive have enough info to work on for
location (as I depend on public transit from Cherryhill I favour
somewhere on or near a bus route) perhaps we should give them some
ideas as to meeting content!!

I shall start another message for that rather than continuing on this
one which might confuse the issue!!

Paul