[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:12:53 -0500

On 14-Dec-06, at 6:34 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> Westmount has free parking!

Afraid you're way out of date, the parking is free, but the Library
is no longer in the Mall, it's way down on Wonderland in front of the
Canadian Tire Store, south of Southdale.
Ted, last time I checked earlier in the year, no one gets free space
at any branch of the Library, and if you go past a certain time they
charge extra for cleaning staff.
I wholeheartedly agree with the concept of a display in the hallway
of Galleria Branch. I know it was a worthwhile effort when I did it
at Henry's last month.
TTFN,   TeeC