[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:53:42 -0500

If this got to be a problem, I am in the process of ramping up a non-
profit (already registered) to be officially launched to the public
Feb 1.: "The Centre for Assistive Use of Software Programs in
Education" (CAUSPE). As director, i would be glad to sponsor the
meeting, and fork up the 45 bucks. Now, let's stop discussing, and
start putting something together. All this mail about bus routes and
who's charging what is overfilling my mail box.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan