[muglo] MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:13:12 -0500

I stopped in to talk to the head librarian at the Westmount library.
His last name is Neely.

Three room options run $25, $45, $65 for non-profit groups ("For
profit" and out of town are more). These are a fair size and electrical
outlets, tables, chairs etc are included but internet access would be
extra.

There are however 2 FREE options he offered!

One is to do a collaborative approach with the library and open the
meetings to the library patrons who might want to check us out. He
would consider doing this twice a year for us and also advertise it in
the library's newsletter as long as we allow other people to come out
if they should desire to do so.

The second option is to put on a display at no charge on a Saturday
afternoon in their foyer with Macs and whatever on display.

I'll leave it up to the exec to pursue this one.

Theresa

On Dec 13, 2006, at 12:34 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

Non profit groups can book the demo kitchen at Loblaws for meetings,
if you want I'll ask if there is a charge involved.

Gerhard