[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:08:03 -0500

For what it is worth, I checked at our local branch Library at
Cherryhill who have two rooms available - one larger than the other -
for which the rental is $45 + gst (=$47.70) for a max of 4 hrs and
finishing by 9 pm, (which I suspect is the same throughout the city)
available on Tues, Wed or Thurs evenings.  If required they can provide
a coffee urn; I forgot to ask about internet connection but I know they
have a wireless internet facility in the Food Court but don't know if
it would reach the Library (someone else might know or, I presume, the
Library would know)  If you wish further info. or wish to make a
booking, you should call the Library and ask for Nina.

The main advantage is that there is plenty of free parking space (the
Mall parking lot).

With regards to the cost, I would imagine that you should be able to
get at least 16 members out and surely they would be willing to pay $3
each to cover the cost??

Anyway there are the facts - the main advantage is that there is free
parking and it is fairly central.

Paul