[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Joe McManus <joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:59:47 -0800

the bus now goes to the westmount library and stops next to the
athletic club. the reason they left westmount mall is that they were
never supposed to be there - it was a temporary location while the
new one was built. they were kicked out of the old location because
the church where they were located wanted to expand. the library was
forced to move and the mall REFUSED to give them a permanent location
at the mall. they were concerned about the weight of all the books on
the structure of the building..

or something like that. more than you wanted to know about westmount