[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:34:55 -0500

Westmount has free parking!

On Dec 14, 2006, at 6:17 PM, Ted Medzon wrote:

I deal with the central library. I am sure that they would be willing
to do
this as well
Ted.

One is to do a collaborative approach with the library and open the
meetings to the library patrons who might want to check us out. He
would consider doing this twice a year for us and also advertise it in
the library's newsletter as long as we allow other people to come out
if they should desire to do so.

The second option is to put on a display at no charge on a Saturday
afternoon in their foyer with Macs and whatever on display.