[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:08:33 -0500

Theresa:  If Alastair Neely is still the head of the Westmount
branch, it does not surprise me that he would offer such an
incentive.  He is very community-oriented.

However, Westmount is a major hike from my home; that's the only
drawback for me.  I would be willing to consider any meeting
location, but, as to Tee's suggestion for one next week, that's not
possible for me.  I could only look at attending in the New Year.

Leith