[muglo] Re: MEETINGS AT THE LIBRARY

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:07:17 -0800

For reasons stated previously, my choice is Westmount Library: low or no
cost, free parking, friendly and cooperative staff (with MUGLO connection),
a public place for visibility (recruitment?), nearby snack places (Williams
Coffee Pub, Tim Hortons, Boston Pizza, Wendy's, Swiss Chalet, etc.),
opportunity for serindipitous reading (especially if meeting gets boring),
location on southern edge of London enables access via 401 and 402, with
Southdale linking Boler Rd., Wonderland Rd., Wharncliffe Rd., Wellington
Rd., and Pond Mills Rd.

Bob