Re: Modern Optacon

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:47:05 -0500

Hi.
I did not know print when I learned the optacon. i was blinded at the age of
three,
so when I learned the optacon at the age of 20, i had to learn
from scratch. it wasn't easy, but
I went through a 2 week course,
and then practiced a lot.
so it can be done.
some sort of automated training system would have to be developed.
while at blazie, we talked about, and we came up
with some ideas, everything except teaching
proper tracking techniques.

phil