Re: Modern Optacon

  • From: Ollie <sinisorsa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:48:03 +0100

Hello,
Handwritings are certainly difficult to interpret, for all thereasons many
described in their messages.
In order to overcome some of these problems, I used to ask the people whose
handwritings I wanted to be able to read to write out the alphabet the way
they usually write it, and a few  random sentences.
I used that material to train and, after a while, I could read most of what
they wrote, and guess the rest fairly easily.

Olga