[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:55:38 -0400

On 15-Oct-06, at 10:38 AM, doug rogers wrote:

> On 10-15-06, at 8:33 AM, Eric D wrote:
>
>> update the DNS entry for www.muglo.org to point to the
>> new web page (since it seems you are the registrant for
>> muglo.org... or
>> whoever controls the DNS entry).
>
> Could this also be a reason why searches are futile?
>
> Why are Humans the only primates with chins and nuclear weapons?

In answer to both, Paul couldn't seem to find a way to load the web
pages to make the switch & I never got a reply from Freewebs about
how either. As to futile searches, no the reason why you have now
fixed Doug, thank you. Also Eric, the cost of .org was $10 less a
year & much less complicated to change details.
Hope that clears things up as I'm fed up of justifying to Eric saving
Muglo over $300 for the last 3 years. Add another $60 per year by
switching banking to "PC Financial.
Of course, if every Muglo member will pay about $16 a month we could
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/