[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:59:09 -0400

On 10-12-06, at 11:57 AM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> Yes, MUGLO, is still alive at:
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/
>
> Though Doug has taken over  the website now and has started a new
> version (partially complete) at:
>
> http://home.golden.net/~samu/MUGLO/

I think I will toss the site at /~samu/MUGLO/ over to freewebs
tomorrow or tonight. I will look into coding the archives page so it
loads into a frame to ensure navigation and some design consistencay,
but i need to alter the nav links back to the default archive page
for the moment.

  Anyone else have a site they want ljnked?

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/