[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:28:07 -0400

>From: "Eric D"
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:08:02 -0400
>
> >From: doug rogers <>
> >Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
> >Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:55:44 -0400
> >
> > > Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem regarding www.muglo.org.
> >
> > > FYI This is where I found the suggestion to go to MyDomains
> > > <http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faqs#domains>
> >
> >from the faq
> >
> > > Can I point my domain name to your IP address and have it point to
> > > my Freewebs website?
> > > YES! You can sign up for this service after logging into your
> > > Freewebs account.
> >
> >? sign up?

PS I had a thought regarding e-mail.

If muglo were* inclined to do so, muglo could set up username@xxxxxxxxx
e-mail addresses. The funds could be used to fund various activities (e.g.
$10/email/year... www.lowendmac.com was doing this for a while).

FreeWebs provides such a service for a fee, but, as I wrote in an e-mail a
few weeks ago, both Google and Microsoft are providing free e-mail services
for up to 25 or 50 user accounts (I don't know if there are restrictions).

Google is probably the better choice since Google allows users to access
e-mail _for free_ with their favourite e-mail software and it has a larger
capacity (2.5 GB vs. 1 GB).

*stupid language inconsistencies
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv6.shtml>

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/