[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:08:02 -0400

>From: doug rogers <>
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:55:44 -0400
>
> > Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem regarding www.muglo.org.
>
> > FYI This is where I found the suggestion to go to MyDomains
> > <http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faqs#domains>
>
>from the faq
>
> > Can I point my domain name to your IP address and have it point to
> > my Freewebs website?
> > YES! You can sign up for this service after logging into your
> > Freewebs account.
>
>? sign up?

Hello Doug et al.

I sent Tee a private message with some info regarding the site and hopefully
www.muglo.org will be up-and-running soon.

As a stop-gap measure I set up a page at http://www.muglo.org to redirect
browsers to http://www.freewebs.com/muglo.

As soon as the content becomes available at www.muglo.org Google (and other
search engines where Muglo.org has been submitted) will update its search
database and anyone looking for MUGLO will probably get muglo.org as the top
hit

MUGLO.org is _already_ in Google, but it's still got the "error" screen as
of 09:05 EST 22/10... Google should scan www.muglo.org in the coming week
and update it to the redirect page by the end of the week, provided nobody
here beats Google to the punch by putting the "real" files there first ;-)

Eric.

Say hello to the next generation of Search. Live Search ? try it now.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/