[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:48:58 -0400

Tee gave me the username and password for the relevant freewebs account this
morning and I took the liberty of setting up that _temporary_ page to
redirect users to the muglo site (at least, it is my intention that it be
temporary!!!).

In the not-so-distant future I suggest that MUGLO move everything to that
account from the http://www.freewebs.com/muglo account and, then just have a
page at http://www.freewebs.com/muglo that redirects the user to
http://www.muglo.org.

PS FYI The following HTML code tells your web browser to load the
destination URL after 8 seconds:

less-than-symbol meta http-equiv="refresh"
content="8;URL=http://www.freewebs.com/muglo";; / greater-than-symbol

Note: the preceding line is bracketed by less-than and greater-than symbols
(replace the writing with the relevant symbol).

This code has to be including inside the HEAD directive of the HTML file
(same place where you specify title, etc.).

Eric.

>From: Paul Thomas
>To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:08:02 -0400
>
>It seems to have changed now!  It simply tells you to wait 8 secs and
>you are there without doing anything!!!!!
>
>Paul

Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/