[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:45:36 -0400

>From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:55:44 -0400
>
> > Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem regarding www.muglo.org.
>
> > FYI This is where I found the suggestion to go to MyDomains
> > <http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faqs#domains>
>
>from the faq
>
> > Can I point my domain name to your IP address and have it point to
> > my Freewebs website?
> > YES! You can sign up for this service after logging into your
> > Freewebs account.
>
>? sign up?

Tee should already be signed up.

This is the  response I got from Freewebs:

Support Staff Response
Dear Eric Dunbar,

Thank you for contacting Online Support. I do apologize for any
inconvenience but unfortunately this change would need to be updated through
your FreeWebs Hosting provider. The reason is because your hosting provider
is the holder of the DNS settings for your domain. We appreciate your
patience and understanding on this matter. You may contact them by visiting
the following URL:

http://members.freewebs.com/contactUs.jsp

Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Sincerely,

Daniel P.
Online Support Technician
Customer Inquiry
Name : Eric Dunbar
Domain Name : www.muglo.org
Browser Info : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us)
AppleWebKit/418.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/419.3

www.muglo.org is a domain that is registered through Freewebs.com. Currently
it points to the account at http://www.freewebs.com/muglolondon. It should
be pointing to http://www.freewebs.com/muglo. Can you explain to me how to
change it so that I can tell the person who's "in charge" of the domain name
registration (from MUGLO) how to make the required change.

Sincerely, Eric Dunbar, a member of the MUGLO user group (Macintosh User
Group of London Online).

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/