[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:19:57 -0400

On 10-21-06, at 11:45 PM, Eric D wrote:

>> From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>> Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:55:44 -0400
>>
>>> Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem regarding www.muglo.org.
>>
>>> FYI This is where I found the suggestion to go to MyDomains
>>> <http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faqs#domains>
>>
>> from the faq
>>
>>> Can I point my domain name to your IP address and have it point to
>>> my Freewebs website?
>>> YES! You can sign up for this service after logging into your
>>> Freewebs account.
>>
>> ? sign up?
>
> Tee should already be signed up.
>
> This is the  response I got from Freewebs:
>
> Support Staff Response
> Dear Eric Dunbar,
>
> Thank you for contacting Online Support. I do apologize for any
> inconvenience but unfortunately this change would need to be
> updated through
> your FreeWebs Hosting provider. The reason is because your hosting
> provider
> is the holder of the DNS settings for your domain.

at http://members16.freewebs.com/Members/domainHelp.jsp?
token=651bc9e1016cd87d10e7059f358

  I enter www.muglo.org and get:

> Please enter your domain name below and click "Go"
>
> http://
>         (ex: www.example.com)

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: checkmark.gif

>  Domain is registered! - Through FreeWebs

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: checkmark.gif

>  Nameservers Set to FreeWebs

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: xmark.gif

>  Domain Name attached to another account
>
> This domain name is already attached to another Freewebs account.
> If you have more than one Freewebs account, please make sure you
> are logged into the correct account, i.e. the one you wish this
> domain name to be attached to.

This domain name is attached to another account.... ?

at

http://domains.freewebs.com/manage.htm

using the username and password given me by Tee, I get:

> There is no account with that information. Please try again.

using the customer number and password I get

> There is no account with that information. Please try again.

  Sorry, but I can't seem to solve this problem from this side.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/