[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:24:45 -0400

>From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
>To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:02:31 -0400
>

>On 19-Oct-06, at 10:21 PM, Eric D wrote:
> >
> > BTW what is "muglolondon". Is that the "user name"? If so, it could
> > be that
> > the actual index.htm file should be in a muglolondon directory
> > somewhere.
> >
> > ERic.
>
>I think it got created when I was playing around with registering
>names & I should cancel it.
>TTFN,
>TeeC

Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem regarding www.muglo.org.

What I would suggest is the following (skip to #3 first, then try #1 and
#2):

1. Login to the muglolondon account and create and index.htm file along
these lines:

<head>
<title>Muglo.org redirect page</title>
</head>

You have reached <b>muglo.org</b>. This page will redirect you in 8 seconds
to the "real" muglo.org at <a
href="http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/";>www.freewebs.com/muglo/</a>
Web master -- please ensure that muglo.org points to /muglo and not to
/muglolondon!

2. See if that page is displayed when you load http://www.muglo.org

3. If that is the case, you (Tee) must figure out how to associate
www.muglo.org with the Freewebs muglo account instead of muglolondon.

I have sent the Freewebs support email an email requesting information on
how to change the destination for www.muglo.org from /muglolondon to /muglo.

Since you are the account holder (presumably) for the domain registration
for muglo.org you will be the one who has to effect the change.

I suspect that you must visit the "My Domains" section (to which only you
have access). There you will have to tell the server to serve up /muglo
instead of /muglolondon.

FYI This is where I found the suggestion to go to MyDomains
<http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faqs#domains>

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/