[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:45:35 -0400

On 14-Oct-06, at 11:37 AM, Eric D wrote:

> Whatever happened to http://www.muglo.ca or http://www.muglo.on.ca?
>
> Is there a particular reason that MUGLO has abandoned the domain
> muglo.ca?
>
> <http://whois.cira.ca/public?domaine=muglo.ca&LANGUE=en>
>
> Eric.

Yes, Cost!!! You asked this same question about 2 years ago when I
tried to renew etc. but couldn't because I had changed ISP & the
Registrar wanted to confirm my move by posting emails to Sympatico!
Etc. Etc.
Freewebs costs us virtually nothing, although I have registered
"muglo.org" to comply with all other Mac User Groups, which cost us
only $45 for 3 years. Freewebs hosts muglo for $0.00!
All these changes saved muglo approx $140 a year!
The only domain we ever had was "muglo.on.ca".
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/