[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:57:13 -0500

On what grounds? I am attempting to prevent future problems and
resolve this one by looking for a file that was there a few days ago,
and has now mysteriously disappeared. Check the archives; last month a
'Sent' folder went missing. I have spent a lot of time trying to
resolve these problems... what have you done?
On Feb 12, 2009, at 4:33 PM, Chris wrote:

> I think that response was totally uncalled for, and unacceptable.
>
> Chris
>
> On 11-Feb-09, at 10:19 AM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I am going way out on a limb here..... every month about this time,
>> you have similar problems. It usually occurs right after you do your
>> monthly purge of old emails by trashing file folders instead of the
>> actual documents. In doing so, you seem to delete applications,
>> preferences, etc. You can't revert back to a stable position using
>> your backup files, as you don't have time for backups.
>> This months problem seems to be a glitch in Mail preferences, or
>> possibly printer settings.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.