[muglo] Re: Opinions on camcorders for imovie?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:08:41 -0500

I amended that statement as iMovie 08 now supports a number of the
hard drive models, not all. A few years ago when I converted all my
home movies, the list was much shorter. The tape models are a lot
cheaper now and would be a better buy around $200. I would look for
one with a pass-through feature where you can feed analogue video
through the camcorder(from a VCR?) and out to iMovie via firewire.
On Feb 12, 2009, at 3:26 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

>> None of the hard drive camcorders will work without the 'Black box'.
> You haven't used the JVC I mentioned have you? ...Doug
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

Wayne Dobson