[muglo] Re: Opinions on camcorders for imovie?

  • From: rbliss00@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:41:50 -0800 (PST)

I have heard very good things about the Panasonic GS320.  I haven't tried any
of the hard drive camcorders with iMovie.  Does iMovie work well with the video
compression the camera use for recording?  I assume iMovie would work with all
these hard drive camcorders.
Also, even though FireWire 400 is being grandfathered like USB 1.1, there are
FireWire 400>800 adapters available for $15 which will work with any new mac.

Richard