[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:14:31 -0500

Chris has been a friend for over twenty years.

I am simply asking you to stop making personal statements about me
and to stop singling me out for derogatory and assumptive statements.
You will notice Muglo members ask question to clarify or offer
helpful suggestions when a request for help is posted.

Please refrain from making it personal. It is hurtful and not
helpful. Perhaps you can just ignore my posts.

Theresa

On 12-Feb-09, at 4:57 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

On what grounds? I am attempting to prevent future problems and
resolve this one by looking for a file that was there a few days ago,
and has now mysteriously disappeared. Check the archives; last month a
'Sent' folder went missing. I have spent a lot of time trying to
resolve these problems... what have you done?
On Feb 12, 2009, at 4:33 PM, Chris wrote:

> I think that response was totally uncalled for, and unacceptable.
>
> Chris
>
> On 11-Feb-09, at 10:19 AM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I am going way out on a limb here..... every month about this time,
>> you have similar problems. It usually occurs right after you do your
>> monthly purge of old emails by trashing file folders instead of the
>> actual documents. In doing so, you seem to delete applications,
>> preferences, etc. You can't revert back to a stable position using
>> your backup files, as you don't have time for backups.
>> This months problem seems to be a glitch in Mail preferences, or
>> possibly printer settings.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.