[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:32:35 -0500

Gerhard,

Yes, they have always opened [G4 laptop, G3 and usually on my G4]
while being visible in the preview pane of Mail. Just recently, this
problem started to show up and as such, after i got the G4. It does
not always happen though.

I am only trying to print emails. Usually I can print by clicking on
the specific email in my inbox while it shows in the preview pane.
The difficult ones won't print even by clicking print and print
preview first.

Theresa

On 16-Feb-09, at 10:13 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

Are you expecting the documents to print without opening them?