[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:24:32 -0500

I am afraid you misunderstood my earlier message - I was referring to
printing the message itself - NOT any attachments. If you have a
message in it's window you can save it as a file using File > Save
As... it will create a file which can then be opened in a word
processor and then printed...

I know this involves another step which should not be required but,
if all else fails, it is worth trying...

Paul