[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:14:36 -0500

Just now, the whole email  printed by highlighting it in the preview
pane in Mac Mail.

This morning it did not even by opening it in preview in print.

It seems to vary but I cannot find the pattern or the setting.

I upgraded to a G4 recently and I never experienced this with the G3.
Now it seems to be happening sporadically.

Theresa

On 11-Feb-09, at 2:05 PM, Ian Royce wrote:

Try to properly open the individual email and then print that. If you
are selecting the line in the browser or the preview your printing
results will be unacceptable.

Ian Royce