[muglo] printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:03:35 -0500

I am attempting to print out emails from Mac Mail and am having an
assortment of difficulties to deal with.  First off, it is a setting
problem as printing from Word or Safari presents no problems.

When I click on print, it only prints the top part  with the sender,
time sent etc but does not print the body of the email. It is a
nuisance to have to copy and paste into a word document so as to
print. Sometimes, I can get the whole thing to print by clicking
preview first and then print. Today, however, I clicked on preview
and it only showed the top part with a line under it. The body of the
email was not visible in preview. I did not try to print that one
directly but printed it off by going through word.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Theresa