[muglo] Re: printing from Mac Mail

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:46:36 -0500

On Feb 11, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> I upgraded to a G4 recently and I never experienced this with the G3.
> Now it seems to be happening sporadically.

You could try deleting the Mail.app plist file in your user library
(or drag it to the trash BUT don't delete it).  Quit Mail first then
go to :
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.mail.plist <- this is the file you want

the tilde ~ is your home folder name (whatever you used as your
name).  The next time you open Mail it will build a new plist file
BUT you will likely lose any tweaks you have made e.g. fonts used
etc. At times these files can get corrupted and if you migrated from
10.3. to 10.4 something may have been lost in translation.

If that doesn't work you can drag your old file back from the trash.

Martin