[muglo] Re: Multisession burning with OS X

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:24:46 -0400

Yes, I just tried it once to see how it worked - and it did!!  May be I
was just lucky according to Tee.  Will be interested to hear your
results - I was just being stingy and not paying $100 for the other
programme.  Actually I was using it for backups but somebody else said
it wasn't really worth it has blank CDs were so cheap that you might as
well just use a new CD each time!!!

Paul